Join our Team!
Business Development Sales Representative
Well-established telecom company in business for 10+ years has an opening for a Business Development Sales Representative for its product line TextBetter.
TextBetter is modernizing the texting medium by adding text messaging to existing landline, VoIP and toll-free phone numbers. TextBetter works on any landline phone number and no software is required. Customers have the choice to “text or call” and handle two-way text conversations at scale.
Summary: Virtual work-from-home sales position. We’re looking for self-motivated, teachable individuals to champion a product that is changing business communication across the U.S. TextBetter’s culture stems from the incredible and intelligent individuals that work here. The sales environment is collaborative, competitive, and supportive and demands strong results. Our top performers enthusiastically prospect on a consistent basis and we are looking for like-minded determined individuals to join the team. TextBetter provides an aggressive commission structure that includes a modest initial base pay, enormous growth potential, and a clear path to high income potential. We believe firmly in setting our employees up for success with a quality initial training program and a clear path toward income growth.
Our team is searching for dedicated and driven individuals that have a history of success and are looking for an amazing culture and environment. Being part of TextBetter’s sales organization means developing deep industry knowledge, finding champions within a business, and actively prospecting at all times. Successful sales team members are empowered to be strategic in their prospecting approach by developing and utilizing unique content to drive sales forward. In the past Account Executives have traveled to conferences nationwide, hosted interactive webinars, and written content for industry publications.
- Managing a sales pipeline including customers in various stages of the sales process
- Answering incoming calls and web forms, qualify the opportunity and establish new accounts
- Pursuing potential new customers through outbound calls, email campaigns, and social media
- Discovering customer needs through interactive webinars and effective questioning
- Proposing product solutions and enrolling new customers
- Maintaining positive relationships with your customer base
- Occasional (semi-annual) travel to conferences or networking events
- Account management and tracking in SugarCRM
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- History of prior success
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic sales role
- Sales or calling experience a plus
- College academics a plus
- Full benefits package including medical and paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Click here to download, fill out and email the application to email@example.com
TextBetter since 2017 is a specialized carrier based in Aurora, Nebraska with customers throughout the United States. We provides specialized telecom solutions, including text for contact centers, including TextDesk, Compliance Phone, and some data lookup tools in proprietary telecom network databases. 100% of our employees are in a work-from-home office, spread across multiple states.